Repair a TPE doll can be easy by following these instructions:
1. Locate the cut and use the tip of iron to melt the opening
2. Find an extra piece of TPE material as solder (better to be the same color)
3. Melting down the solder and spread it evenly over the cut
4. Scratch it a little bit with iron tip to make the surface smooth
1. If you are looking for the “solder”, we can provide it for free as long as you pay for the shipping cost (it’s a complementary services)
2. Before you try it on your doll, we suggest you practice it on an extra TPE material first.
3. The video is for demo purpose only. Do it at your own risk. https://www.rabu-doll.com/how-to-repair-a-small-cut-of-tpe-doll-simply-with-a-soldering-iron/